Shopping for groceries at Ralphs is a simple way to help earn money for the Widows, Orphans & Disabled Firemen’s Fund without spending anything extra.
Register online at www.ralphs.com. Sign in to create a free account (You’ll need a free Ralphs Rewards Card — if you don’t have one, you can also register for a card once logged in)
Follow these easy steps:
- Visit www.ralphs.com
- Click “My Account” (top right) and sign in with your email and password
- Click “Community Rewards” (left menu)
- Click “Enroll” OR “Change Organization”
- In the “Search Bar” type the Widows & Orphans NPO number: NN328
- Click “Enroll” to finish your enrollment process
- Buy groceries and SWIPE your Ralphs Rewards Card at checkout
- Ralphs donates
- We thank you!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR SIGN-UPS:
You must re-register every September