The Law Offices of Hart, Mieras & Morris, Inc. host free educational seminars to help people understand the basics of a Living Trust. These free workshops are for educational purposes. The Los Angeles Firemen’s Relief Association and Widow’s Orphans & Disabled Firemen’s Fund do not endorse any one specific company, per organization policy.
R.S.V.P. by calling the seminar hotline 800-529-5570, emailing email@example.com or visiting the Law Offices of Hart, Mieras & Morris, Inc. website. Light refreshments are served and parking is complimentary. On rare occasions, seminar dates change. You must R.S.V.P to be notified of changes or cancellations.
UPCOMING SEMINAR DATES, TIMES AND LOCATIONS:
Click on the address for directions
Thursday, July 25, 2019
3 – 4:30 pm or 7 – 8:30 pm
Four Points by Sheraton
Los Angeles Westside
5990 Green Valley Cir.
Culver City, CA 90230
On rare occasions, seminar dates change. You must R.S.V.P to be notified of changes or cancellations.
R.S.V.P. by calling the seminar hotline 800-529-5570, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or visiting the Law Offices of Hart, Mieras & Morris, Inc. website. Light refreshments are served and parking is complimentary.
Upcoming Marisha Charbonnet, Seminars
Path to Peace of Mind: Trusts and Estate Planning 101
Join Marisha Charbonnet, attorney with Family Security Law Group and wife of LAFD firefighter, for a free educational workshop discussing the key documents that create a comprehensive estate plan-including Wills, Trusts and Powers of Attorney.
Dates, Times and Location
Wednesday, June 26, 2019 6:30-7:30 p.m.
Monday, July 8, 2019 6:30-7:30 p.m.
Tuesday, July 23, 2019 6:00-7:00 p.m.
Wednesday, August 14, 2019 6:00-7:00 p.m.
Family Security Law Group, APC
223 E. Thousand Oaks, Blvd., Suite 320
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
Upcoming Terri Hilliard, PC Seminars
Check back for dates.
Additional Workshops by Lungu Law Group
Lungu Law Group, APC Legal Planning for Parents
You Are a GREAT parent. But has something been left incomplete? Who Will Take Care of Your Kids if Something Happens to You? And Will They Be Cared For the Way You Want?
- Join us at this Free Presentation as Deanny Lungu, mom of 4, attorney and wife of a local firefighter, will cover:
- The 6 most common mistakes parents make when naming guardians, even when working with a lawyer — and how to fix them.
- How to choose the right guardians for your children and make sure your children are never taken from your home or placed with strangers if something happens to you.
- How to make sure your assets are immediately and privately available to the people you’ve named to care for your children.
- Why a Will alone is simply not enough to make sure your kids are taken care of the way you want, by the people you want, no matter what.
Monday, July 29, 2019
Monday, September 23, 2019
Monday, October 21, 2019
Monday, November 18, 2019
Monday, December 16, 2019
RSVP – SPACE IS LIMITED
(562) 533.2022 or email@example.com