The Law Offices of Hart, Mieras & Morris, Inc. host free educational seminars to help people understand the basics of a Living Trust. These free workshops are for educational purposes. The Los Angeles Firemen’s Relief Association and Widow’s Orphans & Disabled Firemen’s Fund do not endorse any one specific company, per organization policy.
R.S.V.P. by calling the seminar hotline 800-529-5570, emailing email@example.com or visiting the Law Offices of Hart, Mieras & Morris, Inc. website. Light refreshments are served and parking is complimentary. On rare occasions, seminar dates change. You must R.S.V.P to be notified of changes or cancellations.
UPCOMING SEMINAR DATES, TIMES AND LOCATIONS:
Click on the address for directions
On rare occasions, seminar dates change. You must R.S.V.P to be notified of changes or cancellations.
R.S.V.P. by calling the seminar hotline 800-529-5570, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or visiting the Law Offices of Hart, Mieras & Morris, Inc. website. Light refreshments are served and parking is complimentary.
Upcoming Marisha Charbonnet, Seminars
Join Marisha Charbonnet, attorney with Family Security Law Group and wife of LAFD firefighter, for a free educational workshop discussing the key documents that create a comprehensive estate plan-including Wills, Trusts and Powers of Attorney.
Trusts and Estate Planning 101: Path to Peace of Mind
Dates, Times and Location
- What is probate and how to avoid it
- Strategies to minimize unnecessary taxes and expenses
- Distinctions between a will & trust and how to decide which is right for you
- Ways in which an estate plan can help you while you’re still alive
- Powers of Attorney
- Advanced healthcare directives
- Guardians and protecting minor children
Contact Allison Wilson | email@example.com | 805.523.7613
(The following workshop dates are specifically geared for firefighter spouses)
Wednesday, November 13, 2019 6:00-7:00 p.m.
Family Security Law Group, APC
223 E. Thousand Oaks, Blvd., Suite 320
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
Upcoming Terri Hilliard, PC Seminars
Additional Workshops by Lungu Law Group
Lungu Law Group, APC Legal Planning for Parents
You Are a GREAT parent. But has something been left incomplete? Who Will Take Care of Your Kids if Something Happens to You? And Will They Be Cared For the Way You Want?
- Join us at this Free Presentation as Deanny Lungu, mom of 4, attorney and wife of a local firefighter, will cover:
- The 6 most common mistakes parents make when naming guardians, even when working with a lawyer — and how to fix them.
- How to choose the right guardians for your children and make sure your children are never taken from your home or placed with strangers if something happens to you.
- How to make sure your assets are immediately and privately available to the people you’ve named to care for your children.
- Why a Will alone is simply not enough to make sure your kids are taken care of the way you want, by the people you want, no matter what.
Monday, November 18, 2019
Monday, December 16, 2019
RSVP – SPACE IS LIMITED
(562) 533.2022 or firstname.lastname@example.org